Away for a couple of days

Hi All,

Just FYI I'll be quite busy the next few days, couple of reasons:

a) -ETOOBUSY
b) -EBADHARDWARE - RAM is giving me nightmares on my desktop, so I'll be spending a bit of time trying to get that going

I *should* be able to still look after my packages and I'll be infrequently checking my dev e-mail & IRC, if anything urgent comes up, you can always try to catch me on my normal e-mail address nigel nigelj com
I'll be back around 0000 28th May UTC

- Nigel