Re: PHP Security Tweaks

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> Side note about this, it seems to have broken OpenID support.  I've
> reverted to a default configuration so ricky can continue testing.  If
> you've got a moment could you hook up with him at some point and find out
> exactly what configuration is causing the problem?

I checked the file listing in the OpenID packages and I bet the
open_basedir wasn't letting the OpenID stuff have access to the files
it needed.  I can modify that and allow access to those directories it
most likely needs.

It's a trip to the zoo day with the kids, but I will cross paths with
Ricky later today/this evening and get this sorted out.

Thanks!
Jeffrey