Re: Blog syndication for GSoC - ers

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 23:27 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Alternatively, perhaps we should just have an GSoC group?  These guys
> are
> technically contributors...

I didn't realize this discussion was cross-posted, I already sent my
agreement to this idea to the other thread.  Having a group 'gsoc_2008'
or 'summercoders_2008' could help more than just this problem.  As was
said elsewhere, these _are_ Fedora contributors, but they don't all fit
directly in to an existing group, or their contributions are being
filtered outside of the group.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41