Re: Creation of an user profile...

Luca Foppiano wrote / ha scritto on /il 24/05/2008 14:06:
On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.

It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)

AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors

Luca
I created an user account as antoniomontag (even if I tried to create it as AntonioMontagnani): how do I change it???
Also in the new wiki, I cannot create another account.
Any help???

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0b5
Linux Fedora F9 (Sulphur) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582
www.linuxsaronno.net
www.campingmonterosa.com