Re: OpenID

Mike McGrath wrote:
Hey guys, so the last little bits are in good shape for the OpenID
provider we're attempting to be.  Don't go announcing this to others yet.
Lets test it out, if it breaks something let us know.  We'll be announcing
it officially soon.  You can, for example, log in to livejournal.com with:

username.id.fedoraproject.org

as your openID provider.

For example, my openID url is mmcgrath.id.fedoraproject.org

It *almost* worked for me, until an "500 Internal error" in https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/openid/allow