Re: PHP Security Tweaks

I took a look at pt2 again today and it looks like the php.ini was set
back to the default after Ricky and I sorted out the OpenID issues on
Monday.

Was the more restrictive version causing troubles for someone?  I
would be happy to look at what was going on - so far we've been able
to adjust it to make everything that has been brought to my attention
work - but I need to know what broke to see what needs tweaked before
rolling this to the production systems.

Just let me know what broke and I will look at it again.

Thanks!
Jeffrey