Re: Change Freeze Breakage

On Tuesday 04 November 2008 10:36:47 am Mike McGrath wrote:
> The freeze doesn't technically end until tomorrow but because of the small
> window between this freeze and the next I'd like to get some bits done.
>

> 1) Change the smolt api to point to its new location in
> /var/www/smolt-wiki/ instead of /usr/share/mediawiki/
>
> 2) fas-server update.  This is a yum update with some testing.
>
> 	-Mike

Id like to get started on load balancing koji.  First step will be a soc
request to have koji's IP put on the load balancer.  and pointed at koji1 and
koji2

second step will be to rebuild koji1 as a 32 bit guest.  this should be
transparent to users since the existing koji2 will be up and serving
builders/users.

Dennis