[Fwd: Account Problem]

For your consideration.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Stefa Nos <stefanos4555 gmail com>
To: webmaster fedoraproject org
Subject: Account Problem
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:48:59 +0200

Hello,
I don't know if you are in charge for this type of problems but I want
to inform you for a situation I have been into.While I was completing
the registration form to get a Fedora account I accidentally mistype my
e-mail address. These are the information I did complete to registration
form:

Username: stefanos4555
Full Name: Stefanos Mpourtzoudis
Email: stefanos4555 gmai com
I am 13 years of age or older: Yes

So I wonder if the wrong email address can change to the correct
stefanos4555 gmail com
so I can proceed with my registration.

Thank you in advance for your time.