introduction - looking for contributing to Infra team

Hello list,

I am Rakesh Pandit, fedora package maintainer and would like to join
infrastructure team and contribute. Still looking at *GetStarted*
pages. :)

A bit about myself, I maintain some packages for fedora, and
contribute to few GNU Projects and Openoffice.

I can write python, perl, bash scripts + can program in C/C++. But am
not good at system administration.

Thanks,

--
rakesh