outage at ibilio

Hey guys, we're having connection issues to ibiblio again, I've taken
their IP out of our proxy DNS setup so users don't hit it.  They still
will with torrent.  The issue seems less of a total outage and more of a
packet loss, I got about 52% loss earlier so torrent users should still be
able to connect, just slower then they'd expect for now.

Keeping an eye on things.