Statistics

Can anyone either generate, or tell me specifically how to generate, the
following statistics?  Keep in mind that I don't have access to any
admin passwords, but I do have sysadmin group privileges and the ability
to get to hosts such as log1.

Unique visitors to fedoraproject.org - for September + October 2008
Total edits to fp.o wiki - monthly for May through October 2008

--
Paul W. Frields