Re: Change Request - Add website languages

2008/11/18 Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org>:
> I'd like to add some new languages in preparation for the F10 website.
> This change has been tested on publictest15.
>
> Here's the patch:
> http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/languages.conf.patch

+1

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"