Introduction

Hi,

	I am Satyajit Ranjeev working as a systems administrator for a
International school in Bangkok, Thailand. I am also currently creating
a web application for the school based on Perl, MySQL, Apache running on
fedora 8.

	I am a RHCE also and have been an ardent fan and user of Linux for four
years. I have experience in scripting too. I am also an Ambassador:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Satyajit

	I would really love to contribute in some way and would be glad if
someone could guide me where to start with.

Satyajit Ranjeev

http://satyajitranjeev.wordpress.com