Re: Informal survey

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

Hey guys, completely voluntary but I thought I'd ask because I'm curious

For personal use, how many of you use something like linode or slicehost
or an individual provider?

If you do use a provider which one is it?

For me, I do use one and I use slicehost.

I use one. slicehost, now owned by rackspace.

-sv