Re: Informal survey

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Ahhh. I am so used to doing that from my basement.. kids these days.

1. a machine in my house would draw a lot more power than the portion of a machine I get with slicehost 2. keeping that running all the time so my email works would take a lot more effort than I currently put out with the slicehost 3. I have a remote site I'm reasonably confident will be up and functional, useful for traceroutes, etc. 4. Offsite backups have saved my ass before, learn them, live them, love them :)

-sv