proper way to update /var/lib/puppet/application/mirrors/releases.txt

This looks like it is its own git repo, but apparently you need to be in
the sysadmin-web group to edit this.  I'm not in the group, so in order
for me to manage this we either need to add me to the group (yuck, more
groups) or move this to a different ownership set, or something else.

Either way a couple things need to be done to the file.

1) removing F10 Preview and Beta

2) adding F10 itself.

These will need to be done by the release tomorrow.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!