Thank you Re:Puppet training

I must express my thanks for the very good puppet tutorial. I am sorry I could not participate in the live call, but the materials are excellent.

--
Thanks,
Mike "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

* Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955
   US German-born Theoretical Physicist