Re: metalinks for F10 download pages

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch dell com> wrote:

> http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?path=pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/10-Beta/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-10-Beta-i386-DVD.iso

Are these links supposed to work in Firefox (at least for testing)?  I
get "# Server Error" when I click on it in Firefox.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"