download.fp.o https?

not sure if we care, but download.fp.o is using the plain fp.o https
cert, not the wildcard cert.  We only use download.fp.o to do
redirects to (most likely non-https) mirrors, but it might still be
good to be sure there's no MITM between user and our redirector.  If
so, we should be using the wildcard cert, yes?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch