Re: Meeting Log - 2008-10-09

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM, seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:

> The boxes at duke are both looooooooong out of warranty so not a good
> choice for us to use. They've also been spoken for by others.

If we had some new boxes would it be worth having Duke host them?  Is
Duke even willing to continue hosting Fedora systems?

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"