pre-release freeze on the 21st

Just a note to everyone, as long as we stay on schedule another
pre-release freeze will happen starting on the 21st ending on the 5th.
The final full infrastructure freeze does not begin until the 11th.

I'd also encourage those with the proper skill set to focus on rawhide
during these times, tackle the final bugs, focus on blockers, QA, etc.