Re: pre-release freeze on the 21st

Mike McGrath said the following on 10/13/2008 06:45 AM Pacific Time:
Just a note to everyone, as long as we stay on schedule another
pre-release freeze will happen starting on the 21st ending on the 5th.
The final full infrastructure freeze does not begin until the 11th.

Is there a SOP that lists these freezes so I can add them to our universal schedule?

I wasn't sure where to start here: https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixindex&from=Infrastructure%2FSOP&namespace=0

John