Re: change freeze ruby update

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0897.html
>
> Can I get 2 +1's to update ruby on all the servers?

+1

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"