I want join in the Fedora Sysadmin Group

hi,all

I am a fedora end user and I also run fedora server.

My job is aslo like a sysadmin.we use script & other tools to monitor thousands  servers, making sure that the apps on them are stable and web end user can use them freely.

I am familar with shell script ,apache(balancer),tomcat,linux,and some perl script not very complex.

Frankly speaking ,I do not have much network experience, and I still learn.

I have used fedora/redhat for nearly 9 years, I want to give a hand to you, if you think I am able to do this :)

sorry for my poor English:(

Saintak Beijing UTC+8