oops sorry.

i forgot we are in the infrastructure freeze, and made a change.

We were using the default koji-gc config file which sent out email from "Koji
Build System <buildsys example com>"

i added the config to puppet and set the email to "Koji Build System
<buildsys fedoraproject org>"

can i please get a  pair of +1's for this.  and a slap for being bad.

Dennis