Using fedoraproject.org email addr in bugzilla?

I wonder whether it is possible to use a fedoraproject.org email
alias in bugzilla without decoupling it from FAS?

The connection between a bugzilla account and a Fedora account is
based on the primary email address in FAS, right? So, if I update my
bugzilla preferences to use the fedoraproject mail alias, does that
disconnect my bugzilla account from FAS?