Re: More puppet training!

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> So I'm going to hold a couple more training seminars for Puppet in
> Fedora's Infrastructure.  I was hoping you guys could also throw some
> questions together so i make sure I don't miss anything.

Are the old seminars up somewhere? My whole look at puppet is from
30k. I know more about cfengine .. which has made me look at some of
the 'limitations' of puppet as 'huh?' versus purposeful design
decisions. Heck I don't even know how to make a root password across a
cluster :).

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux