Re: More puppet training!

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 10:16 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> So I'm going to hold a couple more training seminars for Puppet in
> Fedora's Infrastructure.  I was hoping you guys could also throw some
> questions together so i make sure I don't miss anything.

The "standard" way to define users, packages, directories, files, cron
jobs, and using variables or host specific definitions within a shared
class file.

I think our current files have multiple ways of doing all the above and
I'd like to see the current thought of standard practice (and then maybe
an effort to convert the current setup to the standards).

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!