Environments Doc

So I'm slowly getting more architecture docs put together.  This is now in
our repo:

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/Environments.pdf

When we're in a freeze or a pre-freeze here's the rules.

If the host is listen in the $FREEZE_TYPE list.  Then its frozen.

You'll notice that, for example, app[1-5] are listed in both the normal
full freeze as well as the pre-release freeze.  That's because we have
applications that exist in each environment.  Until we move those services
somewhere else.  Those servers are frozen during prefreezes.

The actual environment names are:

 * Buildsystem
 * Distribution
 * Support