Re: Environments Doc

Mike McGrath wrote:

Collab1 is a server focused around our collaboration tools.  Right now it
has some mailing lists and a sobby server.  It will probably also have our
pastebin in the future once it gets ready.

Cool, definitely sounds like I need to ping you more online about this. Next thing I'm probably going to be looking at is shindig, might be useful.

Gotta run to some meetings first though :/

--Bret