Re: Removal of old projects from fedorahosted.

> As explained by mmcgrath, Fedora has a policy to remove _any_ hosted
> projects that are
> not altered or updated for last six months.

I am pleasantly suprised to see that Opyum is not in that list. :-)

The thing with Opyum is that its functionality has been very nicely
ported to PackageKit by one of my friends during this year's Google
Summer of Code. Fedora 8 still caries Opyum, but its useless for
Fedora 9 and onwards. I just want to wait till Fedora 8 is EOLed after
which I would not want it to hog resources on fedorahosted.org any
more.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi