Re: Intrusion Detection System

Luke Macken wrote:
Hey all,

A couple of weeks ago I did an initial deployment of an Intrusion
Detection System in our infrastructure.  It utilizes the prelude stack,
and is currently powered by auditd and prelude-lml events.  Audit gives
us a ridiculous amount of power with regarding to monitoring
everything that happens on a system.  Prelude-lml, out of the box
using it's pcre plugin, is able to watch a large variety of service
logs, including many things we are running (asterisk, mod_security,
nagios, cacti, PAM, postfix, sendmail, selinux, shadowutils, sshd,
sudo).  Prewikka is the web-based frontend
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/prewikka).

Permission denied post-login :)

But looking forward to seeing this in action :)

--Bret