Re: Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 09:07:16PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Wouldn't it be useful to invite more than person as part of the different groups? Currently it seems a number of people have not attended which leaves that group voice unheard.
I'm pretty sure the meeting was public.
Was the invitation public?

I don't know.  It doesn't really matter though.  See the part of my email
that you cut off in your reply.

I think it does matter. If new meetings for Fedora is being organized, invitations MUST be send publicly. I would want to know who is organizing it, where it was held, which date and time, whether others are attending etc. If it is a IRC meeting, where are the logs? You said you are sure the meeting was public. Why do you think that?

Rahul