[Fwd: How to become a public mirror]

For your consideration.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Truong Anh. Tuan <tatuan gmail com>
To: webmaster fedoraproject org
Subject: [SPAM] How to become a public mirror
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:40:05 +0700 (ICT)

Dear sir/madam,

We are the HanoiLUG, the largest Linux User Group and FOSS community in
Vietnam.
Currently, we have got a server contributed by Intel and Internet
connection contributed by NetNam for mirroring Linux distibutions as
well as FOSS in Vietnam (we call it Virror project).

Honestly, I can not find how to become a Fedora public mirror, even,
after read this Wiki article:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring

Could you please tell us more about this.

Thanks,
Tuan TRUONG
A HanoiLUG member