Re: Stale Fedora Hosted Projects (revisited)

Mike McGrath wrote:
For how long?  Here's the concern.  At some point between now and the end
of time decisions are going to have to be made about these projects.  I'm
trying to have us learn a lesson from the elvis move as well trying to
make sure other's lack of planning doesn't become Infrastructures problem.
Something has to happen with bits that belong to no one, so far no one has
put a time limit on any of these things.

So what I was thinking is we have several processes in place in case this happens with a package, right? One can orphan a package in which case it get's removed almost instantaneously, or start AWOL for unresponsive maintainers, and (...), so maybe what we're looking for has already been thought of -it has just not been mixed up and stirred and applied to the specific case of an upstream SCM yet.

-Jeroen