func logrotate fix

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:28:44 UTC 2008

I'll throw a -1 in here (not that my vote matters for anything :) ).
Not because of any risk in the change, but rather it violates the
concept of a change freeze. It doesn't affect service, so if I went to
our change management meeting at work with something like this during
a change freeze I'd be laughed out of the room and told to wait.

In my mind, we either have change freezes and stick to them, or we
just forgo the charade.