Logs from f-peeps

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:59:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 07:15:23PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
>> Some of the recent Test Day live images were hosted from
>> fedorapeople.org space.  I'd like to find out how many downloads there
>> were of these images, but I can't read /var/log/httpd on that host
>> (which makes sense).  Are those logs supposed to be separate?  If so,
>> I probably need some help with this request and can file a ticket.  If
>> not, well I can still file a ticket. :-)
>
> Which user's site hosted them? I can query the logs and dump those out if
> you can tell me.

It was James Laska's (jlaska).  The filenames changed but I think they
all used something pretty obvious like "testday-live" in the middle.
Daily counts for the month of March would be fine.

I hear Jon is busy getting these logs moved over, so *please* put this
at the very bottom of your pile, and discard if the ticket is closed
before you get to it.