Intro

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Tue Apr 14 02:26:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto
<itamar at ispbrasil.com.br> wrote:
> Mike
>
> Can you recommend something to learn python and turbogears fast ?
>

>> Welcome Nathanael, were if you are interested in hacking on some of our
>> turbogears / python applications let us know!  Also you should look at the
>> bugzappers group as they're always interested in C/C++ programmers.
>>
>>        -Mike
>>

> ------------
>
> Itamar Reis Peixoto

Itamar,

If you are interested in helping with a turbogears project.  I would
be very interested in having your help in the traigeweb project that I
am writing for Fedora. In terms of resources, the turbogears webpage
is a good start. I also use this book [1] as a reference/tutorial at
times, for the most part it is a good book, addressees both beginner
and advanced topics.

You can find me in #fedora-bugzappers as comphappy.

[1] http://turbogearsbook.com/

Best Regards,
Brennan Ashton