Any C coders want to help me with something?

Neo Reeves neo.reeves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:29:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm not a hardcore C programmer, but have basic knowledge in C and C++. Can
you share some technical details so that we have a better understanding of
what needs to be done?
Kinda new on this kind of programming, but I'd love to give it a try.

Thnx,
Sameeh

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer <
sascha at spreitzer.name> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> >> I'd like someone to write a pam module to auth against fas.
> sry, havent read this.
>
> regards,
> Sascha
>
> 2009/4/29 Sascha Thomas Spreitzer <sascha at spreitzer.name>:
> > Hello Mike,
> >
> > are you speaking about a Linux PAM module, or CGI?
> >
> > regards,
> > Sascha

> issue?
> >>>

> >> I'd like someone to write a pam module to auth against fas.  I'm not
> sure
> >> it's the way to go but I'd like to have something up and running to test
> >> with to see how it behaves, how it deals with some failure scenarios,
> etc.
> >>
> >>        -Mike

> > --
> > Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / with kind regards,
> > Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
> > http://spreitzer.name/
> >

> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / with kind regards,
> Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
> http://spreitzer.name/

---
Neo