Seeking comments on my proposal

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:42:26 UTC 2009

Mel Chua wrote:

>> Got the outline of my proposal here
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SugarZilla
>
> Nifty. My only comment: How can we make sure that the workflow/interface
> for SugarZilla is what its intended userbase needs? (It's easy for us to
> sit here and say "yes, that will be better for 8-year-olds," but how do
> we know that?)
>
> Might be a good thing to get a Design team consultation on.
>
> --Mel

I had planned to get some design folks involved, in fact I will need help in
that area.  I am shooting for the simplest interface possible that is able
to gather the needed info.

Steven

Steven M. Parrish
gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0
http://tuxbrewr.fedorapeople.org/
irc.freenode.net: SMParrish @ #fedora-kde, #fedora-devel, #fedora-olpc,
#sugar