redhat.com/spacewalk, BugID# 484907

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Feb 10 17:32:30 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
> On 2009-02-10 06:25:00 PM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
>> Description of problem:
>> The website http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk is inaccessible by Firefox 3.0.6 on
>> Fedora 10.
>> Supplied server compression is not handled proper by firefox.
>> Page fails to load.
> For what it's worth, loading that page and clicking on a couple of links
> works for me with Firefox 3.0.6 in Fedora 10 now.  We don't use
> Spacewalk (or run http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk) in Fedora
> Infrastructure, though.

Loads fine for me as well, F-10 FF 3.0.6.  And as Fedora
Infrastructure doesn't run www.redhat.com it's a problem either for
RedHat IT or the Firefox maintainers.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"