Introduction

Thierry Sayegh De Bellis linux at glossolalie.org
Tue Feb 17 13:16:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

my name is Thierry and while I attempted getting involved circa 2 years
ago [1] life took its toll in the form of redundancy with its aftermath
  and international moves so, now that I am (somewhat) back in control,
I would love to finally get on with it and help.
As the message referenced below states I have been involved with
sysadmin for a reasonably long time and believe I can help.
My current occupation deals with a full overhaul of the monitoring
infrastructure for a public service using Nagios and a lot of packaging
on the side...

I have read the GettingStarted, my FAS username is thierry.

cheer
Thierry

[1]
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2006-November/msg00095.html