Introduction

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at sega.vg
Thu Feb 26 12:15:50 UTC 2009

Hi!
My name is Nadim. I'm a psychology sophmore and computer science minor at
the Lebanese American University in Beirut, Lebanon.

I became acquainted with Fedora after deciding to try it after three years
of Gentoo Linux usage on various servers and desktops I've built and
maintained throughout.
I found Fedora to be an awesome distribution, and having had much experience
with Gentoo server building and administration (I've set up many servers for
my university and am the founder of Anapnea, the Open Gentoo Linux shell
server (http://anapnea.net)), I felt that maybe I could contribute with my
time and skill to help out with the Fedora project as much as I can, in
whatever area I am capable to help in.

I'll be attending today's IRC fedora-meeting, and I look forward to being
able to contribute!!

--
Nadim Kobeissi
http://nadim.cc