TMOUT

Hey guys, so we talked about this... well, a long time ago and decided to
do it but it never got implemented.  So I'm going to implement it now and
its likely going to cause some people pain for now.

I'm going to set the default bash TMOUT value to 32400 (9 hours).  If you
need to overwrite this, you can do it in your bashrc though its
recommended that you not do that.

I'm going to add this to the security policy as this is a security
measure.  I'll do it tomorrow morning so get ready.