Change Request: python-bugzilla and packagedb on app servers

The update of the packagedb yesterday has a problem.  The bugzilla
checking code doesn't work when started as the apache user because
python-bugzilla issues a traceback when it's unable to write to a
cookiefile in the user's home directory.  This is preventing anyone from
taking ownership of a package including new branch requests.

I've got an updated python-bugzilla and packagedb that address this.
I'd like to install them on the app servers.  Can I get some +1's to do
this tomorrow?

-Toshio