Introduction

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Thu Jan 29 17:52:57 UTC 2009

Let me first apologize for what will inevitably be a stream of people
introducing themselves for work on setting up Zikula.

My name is David Nalley, and I am ke4qqq on IRC. Eric (sparks) has
asked me to come work with the Zikula guys on getting things setup on
Fedora's infrastructure.
I work as a mainly Linux sysadmin in Liberty, SC and have done so for
around 6-7 years now. The bulk of my work focusing on RHEL/CentOS 3-5.

So as far as identifying what I want to work on, Ticket 1155 is I
suppose my first priority, though I did tell Mike I'd volunteer to do
some inventory-type stuff for him.

I've applied for sysadmin and sysadmin-test for the time being.

Let me know if there is more needed of me.