Review request for hosting mapping applications.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:19:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have just created a test instance for clickable map here:
http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/amb_map/ambassadors.html
A script takes out lat/long data (which is not private according to
privacy policy)
from FAS and generates this map.

I have used openlayers for this purpose, and as far as I have checked,
all the components used are fedora compatibly licensed.

The directory (/srv/web/amb_map) contains a javascript file, openlayers.js.
Please check this for discrepancies, if any.

Another thing, I can see all the markers have shifted 3 degrees east
and 1 degree south.
Can anyone please help in correcting this?

Any help in this regard will be very nice to have.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.