FAS freeze

Damian Myerscough damian.myerscough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:34:33 UTC 2009

Hello Toshio,

I was messing with the FAS system and when I do the following:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/list?search=<?php%20echo%20"Hello%20World";%20?>

I get a 500 internal error "The server encountered an unexpected
condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request". I know no one
would normally run this query but I wonder why it is causing a 500
internal error, is it possible to have a look at the logs?

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
>> If you're not toshio or myself please leave the account system stuff alone
>> in puppet until further notice.  We're in the process of a multi-part
>> migration (both an FAS update and a conversion to an fas module) and
>> changes would muddy things up :)
>>
>> I hope to have it all cleaned up soon.  If you do need to make a change
>> coordinate it with me or toshio.
>>
> Just a note on this,
>
> The new fas version is currently running on:
>   https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts
>
> It's using a copy of the database from a few days ago.  We might resync
> the data at any point.
>
> Feel free to do some testing that things work there.  I'm primarily
> testing that the CSRF protection is working but there's been other
> changes as well.  So please report any bugs you find to me.
>
> (abadger1999 in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net or send email to me or
> the list.)
>
> -Toshio

Regards,
Damian Myerscough