Re: Wordpress?

Bret McMillan wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Clint Savage wrote:

Mike,

Do you have a link to the mailing list thread?  I'd like to read up on
it.  I like MU, don't get me wrong, just wonder why it was chosen.

We wanted it for a Fedora News site. Refer

At this point, I think we're blocked on a theme (outside my skillset). I think jonrob was going to look at this time-permitting.

If we've made progress on this front, I can help w/ the puppetization, if that's still outstanding.

If you can get an instance up I can poke with, I can write the theme.

~m