sanity request

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:14:27 UTC 2009

How is it that we can have fifty threads in this list with the subject
line as "change request" and no additional information? I'm not the one
who has to deal with them and it drives me insane, so I'm not sure how
others can work with it -- especially those unfortunate enough to not
have message threading.

In other words please describe your change requests in the subject line
to help with differentiation. Thanks, The Non-Management :)

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36